Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has announced the new Wild Escapes collection. The collection of 11 shorter voyages range from five to nine days and explore many of the same regions Lindblad has explored for more than 40 years with their traditional programs. Travelers will be joined by Lindblad’s expedition team—expert naturalists, Lindblad-National Geographic-certified photo instructors, undersea specialists, and a wellness instructor.
Highlights for each Wild Escape include:
- Wild Costa Rica Escape: Guanacaste’s Dry Tropical Forest (New): Discover one of Costa Rica’s regions on a six-day voyage
- Wild California Escape: San Francisco to Monterey Bay (New): Cruise from San Francisco to Monterey Bay on a six-day voyage exploring California’s coastal cities and ecosystems
- Wild Baja Escape: Serenity & Sea Life in the Sea of Cortez (New): Explore the Sea of Cortez on a five day voyage designed with the rigor of an expedition and the transformative wellbeing of a retreat
- Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Ketchikan (New): On this six-day adventure voyage deep into the fjords and narrow, wildlife rich channels
- Wild Alaska Escape: Sitka to Juneau: Explore Alaska’s wildlife and landscapes on this six-day adventure
Note: These Alaska Escape itineraries can be combined to extend the adventure north; plus, guests can save 10 percent on the overall combined price.
- Wild Galapagos Escape: Join in on several activities in one week to discover wildlife, with departures on Saturday and Thursday
- Wild Galapagos & Peru Escape: Experience the Galápagos and Machu Picchu on a nine-day adventure
- Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay: This is where gray whale mothers, calves and juveniles end the longest mammal migration on earth—and guests will be among them with up-close encounters
- Wild California Escape: Channel Islands National Park: A five-day wildness and wellness adventure that will voyage to the seldom seen Channel Islands National Park
- Wild Iceland Escape: Explore Iceland’s pristine fjords, tundra and waterfalls on a six day voyage along the western coast
- Wild Belize Escape: Wildlife, Reefs & Rivers: A six-day voyage along the remote southern coast
Good to know: Guests can save 10 percent when traveling as a group of six or more people on select departures.
Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic Adds Antarctica Departure
Lindblad Expeditions Orders Second Polar Cruise Ship
Lindblad to Introduce Farm-to-Table Program on Select Cruises
Lindblad Expeditions Announces Antarctica Voyage