Game of Thrones may be over but fans can still get their fix thanks to a brand new cruise paying tribute to the hit TV show.
Cruise Croatia is launching a GoT themed cruise complete with trips to heaps of the show’s filming locations around Croatia, expert guides who offer a plethora of knowledge about the show and even a GoT welcome pack.
The seven-night cruise will be on board a luxury yacht too with a private balcony from which you can enjoy the stunning views of Split and Dubrovnik, both of which served as stand-ins for King’s Landing.
But just like Ed Sheeran ‘s appearance in the show, it’s a one time only thing.
The good news is that you won’t need to call on the Master of Coin if you want to go as the cruise line is offering one lucky fan the chance to win the cruise – and they get to bring along three friends too.
All you need to do is head to the Cruise Croatia’s Game of Thrones competition page and explain which GoT characters you and your friends are most like.
The competition closes at 0:00am on the 9th June 2019.
What’s included in the prize?
- Seven nights on board a luxury yacht cruise with breakfast and lunch included daily and a private balcony
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in both Split and Dubrovnik, with English speaking Game of Thrones expert
- Croatia’s leading Game of Thrones expert as the guide in Dubrovnik
- Visits the spectacular Krka National Park and beautiful waterfalls
- Discover Croatia’s iconic UNESCO listed cities
- Enjoy beach side cocktails on the Cosmopolitan island of Hvar
- Game of Thrones welcome pack on arrival
- Enjoy an epic farewell party in the Kings Landing
- International return economy flights
The cruise will depart from Split on the 8th August 2020 and finish in Dubrovnik on the 15th August 2020.